1. The Cipher Competition Portal will remain active on the Competition page https://azeotropy.org/2020/competitions/cipher from 1 PM, 7th March 2020 till 11:59 PM, 8th March 2020.
2. This is an individual participation competition.
3. College students from any engineering background can participate in this competition.
4. You should first register on – https://azeotropy.org/2020/competitions/cipher using your AZeo-ID.
5. One and only one answer is correct. The answers are case sensitive use only lowercase to answer any question.
6. The leader board is indicative of the current position but has no correlation with being declared Winners.
7. No spaces or special characters are permitted, if the answer consists of multiple words or is a phrase, omit the spaces and write the answer.
8. Winners and prizes will be decided based on timestamp. Some additional surprise prizes will be announced during the course of the game.